Mu Home Value Button

Archive for the 'COMMUNITY' Category

Real Estate Market Report for Tahoe

Paul Smith said on October 28th, 2010 filed under: COMMUNITY, LOCAL NEWS

Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate 3rd Quarter Market Report

Q3-Tahoe-TruckeeRegionIf you would like to be one of the first to receive this report, sign up for my Blog.

posted by // No Comments »

Tahoe City Now Has Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate

Paul Smith said on October 15th, 2010 filed under: COMMUNITY, EVENTS, LOCAL NEWS

Mason-McDuffie just affiliated with Better Homes and Garden Real Estate

Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Tahoe City, CA

The company has made an exciting transition and I am proud to announce that Mason-McDuffie just affiliated with Better Homes and Garden Real Estate. We’re now Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Mason-McDuffie.

Owned by Meredith Corporation, Better Homes and Gardens has been a staple in American life since 1924. The brand represents a true passion for the home with a deep commitment to home-ownership that builds quality of life for individuals, families, and communities.

With this affiliation, I now have access to an Read the rest of this entry »

Things to do in Tahoe City

Paul Smith said on July 31st, 2010 filed under: COMMUNITY, LOCAL AREA PHOTOS, PLACES TO SEE

at Lake Tahoe, California. Just by taking a walk through town you will see a variety of restaurants, shops, and breathtaking views of the lake. Tahoe City is located in the Sierra Mountain range at about 6,200 feet in elevation and approximately a 200 Mile drive from San Francisco.

Tahoe City pier winter

Besides the restaurants and shops Tahoe City has a golf course, museums, park, movie theater,real estate offices, it’s own dam and more.??The Tahoe City Golf Course is a nine hole, truly a user friendly course, great for the whole family. They have a small pro-shop and golf carts for an additional charge. The restaurant and bar is a local favorite with sit down and walk-up dining. Cross country skiing is available during winter months. Read the rest of this entry »

posted by // 1 Comment »

Lake Tahoe Realtor

Paul Smith said on July 28th, 2010 filed under: COMMUNITY, CONDOS & TOWNHOMES, LISTINGS, LOCAL NEWS

Looking for a Lake TAHOE REALTOR, Listen to what these 2 guys are talking about

Lake Tahoe Realtor
by: tonismith

Eat Healthy On Your Tahoe Vacation

Paul Smith said on July 10th, 2010 filed under: COMMUNITY, EVENTS, LOCAL NEWS

After living at Lake Tahoe for over twenty years, I have enjoyed eating at probably every restaurant Tahoe has to offer. Although there are some great places to eat, it is limited for a local resident. So, when I go on vacation, I tend to plan my day  around where to eat next, and I do like to eat. With this in mind and knowing how active people are when they vacation at Tahoe, I felt it would be helpful to write about some ways to eat healthy on your Tahoe vacation.Eat Healthy On Your Tahoe Vacation Read the rest of this entry »

posted by // 3 Comments »

©2010. Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC. Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated.
Site Map
Custom Link Site Map